Explore the inner-workings of the OSR Master’s Program. In this section, you’ll discover the skills and competencies that you will develop during the program. Read our course descriptions and learn about our unique schedule that serves adult learners who work full-time. We also highlight our faculty and many visiting faculty who contribute to the OSR program.
- Program Description – Find out what skills you will learn at OSR, and see a comparison chart of Master’s degree programs.
- Program Design – Learn about the key design elements of the program, from consultation projects and design teams, to mentoring councils.
- Courses – Read about the 25 courses offered as part of the Organizational Leadership program.
- Schedule – Get a sense of how the program lays out over time and keep up-to-date on important dates.
- Tuition and Fees – Costs, payment schedule, and …
- Faculty and Staff – Our faculty serve as your coach and mentor. Get to know them.
- Visiting Faculty – Meet our visiting faculty members who bring the latest thinking in systems thinking, design and leadership.